Monday, April 25, 2011

abc's

Age: 27 (in 1 hour)

Bed Size: Queen

Chore You Hate: tie between laudry and dishes.

Dogs: Fender, golden retriever I got Brandon for Christmas!

Essential Start to Your Day: Hug and kiss from the hubby

Favorite Color: Pink and then blue and then yellow

Gold or Silver: Definitely silver

Height: 5'6

Instruments You Play: Just my vocal chords

Job Title: Unemployed, but looking. Content right now though, have other things to focus on.

Kids: None right now, but I will be the bomb.com mommy. Hehe.

Live: The beach

Married To: Best man on the planet, Brandon Goodman.

Nicknames: Stace, tick monster, staci-mae

Overnight hospital stays: Unfortunately

Pet Peeve: Bad attitudes, unforgiveness

Quote from a movie or show: "Where there is no struggle, there's no strength."

Righty or Lefty: Righty, but I can play volleyball with my left too.

Siblings: Brother, Preston who is younger. 2 older sisters, Crissy and Shannon

Time You Wake Up: Depends on the day, but normally early

Uppity or Down Person: Hmm, depends, but this is getting worked on

Vegetables You Dislike: Lets just say the ones I do like; green beans, corn and mushrooms (when I fix them). I'm trying to start liking fresh vegetables instead of out of the can

What Makes You Run Late: my procrastination, but I'm normally not late

X-rays You have had: ankles

Yummy Food You Make: Lasagna, Mushrooms, and I can bake almost anything

Zoo animal favorite: monkeys!!!!

now you know my abc's, next time won't you sing with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment