Thursday, April 28, 2011

Praise Him!

This week I am thankful for the following:






  • Brandon's birthday. We went to Indigo Farms and walked around, ate lunch, got fresh produce for the house and then we picked strawberries for the first time. We went and saw Arthur too (cute movie actually) and then I cooked dinner for him.




  • My birthday ~ He spoils me honestly and treats me way better than I could possibly deserve, but that is why he is so awesome. He bought me a book I really wanted called the "Every Girl's Guide to Life." It is a book of helpful tips to basically get your life organized and I love it so far! He also bought me a movie and yummo cheesecake and we had dinner at Olive Garden. Plus, he bought tickets to the Pelican's baseball game, but it got rained out so we are going tomorrow. Yay!




  • Tuesday night TV. That might sound weird, but I love Tuesday night television, LOVE it. One Tree Hill, Glee (this episode was crazy good), and The Voice (my new favorite obsession) all in one night. That is my kind of awesome and the hubby watches too.




  • An afternoon movie with Michelle and Brandon. Soul Surfer! More on this movie soon, but if you have not seen it...go see it...now. Seriously, it's that good.




  • Easter!!!! So thankful that He is truly alive and saved me from all of my mess. He is amazing. I enjoyed doing powerpoint for the service and I saw Madea's new movie with Brandon after service. Thankful for grace, grace, grace!




  • Good Friday Services ~ We went to ours of course at CUMC and before that we went to Beach Church's. Ours was refreshing, but I have to say that Beach Church's service was...wow...so good. It was nice to sit in a service with Brandon too.




  • Phone conversation with Erica!

No comments:

Post a Comment